The origins of the company followed by a wind of change
At the very beginning in 1946 when Isamu Amada created the group, it was dedicated to the field of saws. But the company gradually changed its mind and decided to innovate through the design and the manufacture of machines for sheet metal industries. Amada Group had obviously a lot of success many figures can prove it. It possesses eighty companies and subsidiaries intertwined with 70 years of experience. Then, we can underline that the group hired more than 8000 employees
with 3100 patents which is tremendously convincing and amazing.
Finally, the company is aware of earth’s problems and it is tying to do its best by developing an environment strategy. They want to reduce consumption and to take care of the environment that is extremely capital for them.
The company’s philosophy
1. Growing together with our customers: it has been exited since the creation of the company and they think that trust is essential to establish a strong partnership.
2. Contribute to the international community through our business: the desire to contribute both to local and international markets is crucial.
3. Develop human resources who pursue creative and challenging activities: they are constantly looking for new and better ideas in order to enhance their business activities.
4. Conduct sound corporate activities based on high ethics and fairness: the company promotes transparency and agrees to regulations in the group.
5. Take good care of people and earth’s environment: the aim is to deal with people and earth by being a good company.
A respectful code of conduct inside the group
1. Develop customer’s trust: they listen carefully to the clients’ comments and they also satisfy their desires as far as the products and the services are concerned.
2. Interact with local communities: they contribute to the maintenance and the development of a rich society by interacting with local communities.
3. Contribution to the international community: they respect local cultures and customs.
4. Compliance with regulations: they are very strict with regulations, laws, social rules and norms so as to gain the community’s trust.
5. Establishing a relationship of mutual trust with our business partners: they respect fair, transparent and free competition.
6. Sound relationships with government and administrations: they are very respectful by maintaining a transparent and sound relationship.
7. Response to antisocial forces: they will not have any connections with antisocial forces or organizations.
8. Promotion of communications with communities: they are open-minded by listening and understanding carefully the needs and expectations so as to conduct their activities by reflecting the communities’ opinion.
9. Creation of an environment in which employees can achieve personal development and satisfaction: they are constantly making efforts towards the personal at their workplace.
10. Contribution to environmental protection: while they are conducting their business they are fully aware of the environment by respecting it. For example: global environment protection and resource preservation.